Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog #9

My add is used to advertise for a 6 year olds birthday party. I used simple language and pictures to gain the attention of the young children. I did not use many words but rather images and bright colors to grab the attention since the audience would be young and give more of their attention to pictures and colors rather than what the invitation is actually saying. The birthday cake and balloons would get them excited to attend the party and have fun with all the other young children who are just as excited as the child reading the invitation would be. My advertisement however could not load on this website but I used bright blue writing and pictures of balloons in blue, red, yellow and green and also a birthday cake to grab the attention of the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment